Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Flashback for you "old" members!

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Well, as we all know Saturday was Valentines day. And any good significant other always makes sure that no matter how much you pamper your counterpart, you ALWAYS buy something on this day to prove your love for one another.

    Well, I know that my wife has been wanting this boxed set of DVDs for a while, so I though what the hell and got them for her.

    We spent the weekend watching the complete series of "H.R. Puffinstuff!"

    Man that was a bad Saturday morning rerun flashback! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol!
    Just heard that was out.........Cool!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd need plenty of 'stuff to puff' to watch that.

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    It is a nice set! The complete 17 episodes, with some background information in the features like "Who is Witchy-poo?" LOL

    It was a good watch!

    Cleared the way for me to be able to watch the movies Jor sent my way! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member *marv*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    596
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy Crap, you got movies from Jor? Now there is a scary thought. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn! I want movies from JOR !!!!!!!!!!!

    Do you have the HR figures, Mega?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Holy shit, I didn't know that was out on DVD! Sweet!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay...just because it was old....and cheesey....and on Saturday mornings.....does not make it good watchin'....I'd rather watch Jackson 5 cartoons!*

    *seriously, no I wouldn't! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    *marv* - yeah Jor was nice enough to help out in me obtianing one of those :wonderful" set he has been reviewing! Prob not going to get my wife to watch any of them, but hell - they are good entertainment!

    Street Worm - My wife has the Kroft collection (Kling and Klank, HR Puff, Sigmund, and DynaGirl). Those are pretty much what got her started in the action figure collecting hobby!

    As for the Elctra Woman/DynaGirl on the DVDs, I don't remember her on them. I zoned after the first few minutes as I was also reading a photography magazine and didn't want to admit to my wife I wasn't watching whole-heartedly! [img]wink.gif[/img] Wasn't she more something that was there in the Electric Compnay? I know I am probably wrong, but I don't ever really remembering Electra Woman (and my crush was Dyna-girl as well) bieng related directly to the HR Puffinstuff shows.

    I know they are going to be viewed again, so I will have to really watch then!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ANY Dyna Girl (Judy Strangis) on this DVD?
    Boy did I have a crush on her
    (started on Room 222) [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 16, 2004 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •